Ladies' United Hebrew Benevolent Society resolution, 1868

The Ladies United Hebrew Benevolent Society was an organization founded in San Francisco in 1855 and then incorporated in 1862 to aid and assist needy Jewish women.

Consists of a resolution presented to Mrs. F. Tandler, a former president of the Ladies United Hebrew Benevolent Society in San Francisco, signed by the Society's officers and affixed with its organizational seal.


Collection Information
Author / Creator: 
Ladies' United Hebrew Benevolent Society (San Francisco, Calif.)
Size: 
1 oversize folder
Collection #: 
BANC MSS 2010/659
""