- Digital Programs
Israel's Missionary Society of San Francisco, founded circa 1910, was a women' s organization consisting of local Christian women interested in performing missionary work in the local Jewish
Sigmund Rader was a violin teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area. He was born in 1894 in Pietrokov, Poland and studied music at the Budapest Conservatory of Music.
Elliot Navon was born on 10 Mar. 1890, in Constantinople, in the Ottoman Empire; in 1906, he and his family emigrated to the U.S.
The House of Love and Prayer was founded in 1967 in San Francisco, California as a Jewish center that combined Hasidic Judaism with the prevailing counter-cultural trends of the 1960s and 197
he Hakoah Athletic Club of San Francisco, a Jewish athletic club, was founded in 1946 and boasted of 300 members by 1953.
Collection consists of invoices and checks (and one letter) from Jewish-owned Arizona businesses dating from 1868 to 1900.
Collection consists of invoices and checks from Jewish-owned businesses in nineteenth-century San Francisco, Sacramento, and Grass Valley, California.
The Judeans was a Jewish young men's club founded in Oakland, California in 1908.
Fred Phillips was born in 1882 into the Wartelsky family, which immigrated to the United States from Russia around the turn of the century.
Henry Linker, a member of Richmond's Congregation Beth Hillel, was a delegate to the Synagogue Council of the East Bay for approximately ten years, and for many of those years he served as that o